Accessorizing Your Garden
ACCESSORIZING YOUR GARDEN IS A GREAT WAY TO BRING YOUR OUTDOOR STYLE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. THERE ARE THREE MAIN COMPONENTS TO STUNNING LANDSCAPE DESIGN:
- The hard, constructed landscape – paths, driveway, fence, gate, pergola, gazebo
- The soft landscape – plant materials, lawn
- Decorative accessories – wind chimes, garden plaques, water features, bird bath
- Candles – Lighting can provide romantic ambiance for your patio.
- Resin or Concrete – These pieces can be placed in any corner of your garden. Plaques can be hung on a bare wall or fence to provide added depth.
- Planters – Decorate a flat surface with flare or hang in groups of varying sizes
MEDIUM SIZED ACCESSORIES
- Torches – Place torches along your landscape to add a touch of illumination when the sun sets.
- Sculptures – Position among foliage and flowers for a natural look.
- Water –Try a resin wall fountain to add dramatic style to any courtyard, deck, or garden area. These are available in natural grey concrete and coloured finishes that can be coordinated with your colour scheme.
LARGE SCALE ACCESSORIES
- Patio Furniture – An essential addition to your garden, deck, or balcony.
- Patio Umbrella – This will provide shade for those hot summer days.
- Patio Umbrella – Ideal for small outdoor spaces or high-rise living.
- Swing or Glider – A lovely addition to a porch or deck.
- Adirondack Chairs – Place a couple on your lawn or under a mature tree.
- Hammocks – A relaxing accessory that can be put between a pair of trees or on a stand.
- Garden Bench – Available in cast aluminium, wood, and concrete, with the added bonus of all-season durability.